FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is included in the renting fee?
· The main services like running water, electricity and building fees, clean towels and bed linen. In certain cases the cleaning is an additional cost if it is stated in the advertisement.
When should I check in the apartment and when should I check out?
·The time is flexible. However it is customary to enter after The specific time is agreed with the house landlord. If the arrival happens after it may be charged an additional cost and a higher cost after 9:00- (). The check out must happen before ().
Is there a deposit?
· A deposit between € 150 and € 300 is needed to cover any possible damages in the apartment caused by the customers.
How is the booking with Renting
·There is an on-line down payment of 15% of the total amount. It could be possible to pay with a banking transfer. The 85% outstanding is paid the day of the arrival upon entrance to the apartment.
May I cancel my reservation?
· You can cancel and can recover 50% of you booking fee. If there are no specific conditions reflected in your confirmation recite, you should send us a communication via email 20 days before your check in day. With less than 20 days the booking if is not refoundable.
Do the prices of the apartments refer to person or night?
· It is per night, though the price may vary depending on the number of people.
May I bring pets?
· It depends on the apartment. In case of doubt, contact us at info@reservaMadrid.com or on telephone: +34 910 006 919
Invoices and receipts· With enough notice, your invoice will be posted the day you check in or check out.
May I contact someone from Renting Madrid during my stay at the apartment?
·There will be always a Renting Madrid member available.
How will I get the apartment keys?· Some days before your arrival you will confirm your arrival time, flight and telephone numbers to your apartment representative and he or she will be waiting for you.